Carhartt is getting together with Japanese camera distributor PowerShovel to release the Blackbird Fly, a quirky twin-lens design based on the Rolleiflex. This double barreled beauty comes in military green, with a sturdy plastic casing that secures a vintage look. It features the signature Carhartt logo on the lid of the top-down viewfinder, and a small bird along with “BFF” etched into the high quality exterior of the camera. This collaborative camera should be available for the Fall/Winter 2011 season. Check out the specs below and hit the jump for some additional views.
• Lens: f/ 33mm/photo lens
• Shutter speed: 1/125
• Aperture: f7 (cloudy) f11 (fine weather)
• Focus: visual distance estimated measurement (0.8/1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/10/∞)
• Weight: body 210g/case 30g
• Film type: 135 (35mm) film
• Camera type: 65 mm twin-lens reflex camera