Following the surprising unveil of its a6500 with 24.2 megapixels, 4K video, and 5-axis in-body image stabilizer, Sony’s forthcoming a7S III full-frame camera has begun to leak online — a blurry image and specifications that is. Chinese website, CameraBeta, reveals the third iteration of the flagship camera will feature a 15.4MP sensor, a step up from the 12.2MP full-frame sensor on the a7S II. Check out the image and details below, and stay tuned for official details from Sony.
- 15.4MP BSI-CMOS with LSI Full Frame Mirrorless Sensor
- Variable IR Filter can be used as variable electronic ND filter
- Native ISO range: 100-102400
- Maximum ISO: 409600
- 3″ 1.23million dot articulating LCD screen
- 4:2:2 8bit 4K recording support