Joey Bada$$ Pushes Back Release Date of ‘A.A.B.A.’ to 2017

Despite announcing that his sophomore album was “90% complete” at the end of last month, Joey Bada$$ took to Twitter to share that he has pushed back the release date of A.A.B.A. to 2017. The Pro Era rapper seems to be taking extra time for the remaining 10%, stating that, “it’s been delayed 4 perfection.” Judging by the singles “Devastated” and “Front & Center,” the project promises to be worth the wait. Check out the tweets below and stay tuned for more music updates on our site.