ONE Musicfest (OMF) is the Southeast’s largest two-day, urban progressive music festival. Taking place in Atlanta, GA on Saturday and Sunday, October 8th & 9th in Old 4th Wards Central Park, Renaissance Park, and Atlant Civic Center, OMF has become a destination festival attracting over 50,000+ diverse music lovers from all over the nation.
Reasons to go to ONE MusicFest
- The 2022 Lineup: Lil Baby, Rick Ross and Gucci Mane, Ja Rule + Ashanti, Victoria Monet and dozens MORE!
- ONE Musicfest is Now a Two Day Music Festival: Double the artists, double the fun!
- FOMO: This is the ONE music festival you don’t want to miss. This year marks the festival’s 11th Anniversary so even more fun and exciting celebrations are expected!
- The Location: ATLiens love our parks and visitors are often shocked by our greenspace. Centennial Olympic Park, in downtown Atlanta, is one of city’s most popular outdoor spots for fans watching their favorite artists.
- The People: One MusicFest is known for always having a fun crowd and great group of people who represent one of the best aspects of Atlanta’s music scene.